- The purpose of using and gathering personal information
- How to gather personal information and what information we gather
- Period of keeping and using personal information
- Your right and How to see, amend, agree and withdraw personal information
- To whom we disclose your information and what the purpose for disclosing and what information we share
- Technical and administrative measures to protect personal information
- Protection of the privacy of children under 12
- Contact for inquiry
- 1. The purpose of using and gathering personal information
- We take the least personal information to provide the best services such as education, homepage, email, boards, online-mall and etc. We do not use personal information we take other than for providing the best services. We are developing our services for you with your personal information.
- 2. How to gather personal information and what information we gather
- We ask your information: ID, password, name, email and etc. and these information is needed for education service, homepage, boards and every service. We ask your information online. We have a procedure that you agree or disagree to our terms and conditions.
- 3. Period of keeping and using personal information
The Company will keep all the information you provide while you are a member of the Company. However, if you request to leave the membership, your personal information will be deleted from the storage device in a non-reproducible way and will not be accessed or used in any way.
- Destruction ProcedureThe information entered by the member for membership is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate filing cabinet). According to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations, the information is saved for a certain period and discarded. Personal information transferred to a separate database is not used for any purpose other than that held by law.
- How to destroyPersonal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
- 4. Your right and How to see, amend, agree and withdraw personal information
- You may at any time view and modify the personal information and may request that you withdraw your agreement to provide personal information. To view or edit your personal information, log in and then use the [Edit Info] menu at the top of the homepage. If you want to withdraw your agreement and delete your personal information, you can do so by clicking the [Leave] button on the [Edit Info] menu. At this time, the Company confirms the authenticity of membership withdrawal and takes necessary measures without delay, destroys the personal information of the user, and handles it so that it is not used for any purpose.
- 5. To whom we disclose your information and what the purpose for disclosing and what information we share
- The Company does not use the user's personal information for purposes other than the provided purpose, or arbitrarily provide it to other persons or companies or organizations. However, we may share your personal information with our affiliates for better service. In this case, you will also be asked to agree with the member about who will share the personal information, what information is needed and how it is protected and managed. If you do not agree, we will not share your personal information. Except in cases where information is provided in a form that cannot be used to identify a specific individual as necessary for settlement of fees, statistical purposes, academic research, market research, etc.
When you visit a company website, the company records a text file on your hard disk and collects cookies, which are information that mediates the website and your computer. Through these cookies, the company has customized services tailored to its members and services suited to its environment. Therefore, to receive the services you desire, you must accept cookies. However, if you prefer, you can specify a deny for cookies by changing the settings of your web browser, or you can set to allow only certain cookies. The Company will not collect any information that you do not recognize or agree to.
- Purpose of using CookieProvide targeted marketing and personalized service by analyzing the frequency of visitors and non-members' access frequency and time, identifying user's tastes and interests, tracking traces, participating in various events and checking the number of visits. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- How to set to deny cookiesTo decline cookies, you can either accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser. Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer): Tools> Internet Options> Personal Information at the top of web browser. However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing the service.
- 7. Technical and administrative measures to protect personal information
- 8. Protection of the privacy of children under 12
- Children under the age of 12 should not misrepresent themselves to others. Children under the age of 12 must obtain the consent of their legal representative (parent) to join the company. The Company does not collect any personal information except for personal emails for password verification and emailing of learning materials for children under the age of 12 in the membership process. The legal representative (parents) of children under the age of 12 may request the viewing, correction and withdrawal of the child's personal information. If requested, the company shall take necessary measures without delay.
- 9. Contact for inquiry
- If you have any comments or complaints regarding the privacy of the member's personal information, please contact the manager of the company and we will handle it promptly and kindly.
- Contact Info.
- Name : Changnam Jang | TEL : +82-909-5050 | FAX : 02) 917-3511 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last modified date : June 1st, 2004